KEEP IN MIND :
You are going to visit a national park, a place where it is not allowed certain behaviours that may disrupt the enviromental ease, disturb the wildlife and vegetation or trespassing restricted areas.
It is totally forbidden:
- Noise is not permitted between 01:00 and 09:00.
- IT IS TOTALLY FORBIDDEN TO USE GAS BOTTLES DESIGNED FOR DOMESTIC USE.
- Fires (wood or other combustible materials) are not permitted on the ground. Only camping gas cookers may be used directly on the ground.
- Using camping gas inside the tents. Nevertheless, it is allowed the use of camping gas outside the tents. Gas bottles are available for rental in the camping supermarket.
- Disturbing wildlife and vegetatio.n
- Trespassing restricted areas. They are properly signed.
- Pets and domestic animals of any kind.
- Fixing anything to trees (using nails, screws, etc) such as hammocks, washing lines, etc.
- Bed frames, wardrobes, kitchen units, fridges or linoleum flooring are not permitted.
- Failure to comply with these conditions would result in explusion from the campiste, and the subsequent complaint before the competent National Park authorities, and the camper might be sanctioned accordingly.
- MINORS CAMP: Minors may not stay overnight without the supervision of at least one adult, who must remain on the island throughout their stay.